British Motor Heritage welcomes organised parties of visitors to take a look around our facility at Witney in Oxfordshire. We welcome clubs or private groups:
Take an exclusive manufacturing tour of our factory and see for yourself our skilled craftsmen working and give you a unique insight and an opportunity to experience the whole process of how our cars are brought to life – from the moulding of sheet metal to those intricate final touches.
We have some rules to follow during your visit which are listed below.
To get started simply complete the form below and one of the BMH team will be in touch to confirm details.
- You can visit on Monday to Thursday
- Arrive at 10:00 for coffee/tea and biscuits
- Tour ends around 12:00
- Sorry, we have to limit the groups to 12 people
- Depending where you have travelled from we can recommend some great pubs for lunch in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside
- Important notice – The factory is not a suitable environment for anybody with a heart pacemaker due to the strong electrical fields created by the welding equipment.
- For safety and insurance reasons, children (under 16) cannot be allowed into the factory
- Eye protection needs to be worn – this is provided by BMH.
- There are stairs and steps which need to be negotiated, so please wear sensible footwear.
- There is no charge for the tours, but you can donate to a local charity of your choice, if you wish.
- Please inform BMH the day before of numbers attending the visit.
- Parking is available on site for cars, if you are arriving in Mini bus or coach please inform BMH so we can arrange space to park safely.